1. Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
2. We must receive the balance by the week before indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
3. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavours of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. Delivery and setup is depending on the location of the venue and will be stipulated in the final price.
5. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 23 degrees Celsius or below.
6. If flowers are provided by an outside source, you acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
7. If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves our possession.
8. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
9. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
10. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon our ability to complete the Agreement and is subject to labour disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.